A soba noodle salad may be the muse of a scrumptious, wholesome meal! Simply prepare dinner up a pot of soba noodles (that are Japanese buckwheat noodles), then toss them with veggies and a flavorful sauce. You’ll be able to serve that salad heat, at room temperature, or as a chilly soba noodle salad. This straightforward, yummy soba noodle salad recipe is stuffed with crunchy snow peas, carrots, inexperienced onions, and peanuts; then it’s blended with a creamy, wealthy peanut sauce.
Packed in fiber, wholesome fat, nutritional vitamins, minerals, and plant protein, this vegan salad may be the star of your plate, and is ideal for meal prep; pack it as much as get pleasure from for meals all week lengthy. It solely takes 20 minutes to make this Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce, which can also be an ideal potluck or picnic recipe. Make it gluten-free by swapping out rice noodles and utilizing a gluten-free soy sauce.
Flip to this straightforward, yummy vegan recipe for Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce for a filling, satisfying salad recipe that may be a meal in a single that may be ready in 20 minutes.
Soba Noodle Salad:
- 9.5 ounces dried soba noodles
- 8 ounces contemporary snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium carrot, sliced into small matchsticks
- 3 inexperienced onions, white and inexperienced elements, sliced
- 1/3 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
Peanut Sauce Dressing:
- Deliver a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and prepare dinner, uncovered, for about 4 minutes (or in line with package deal instructions). Don’t overcook. Place in a colander and rinse with chilly water, draining off the liquid.
- Switch the rinsed, cooled noodles to a big mixing or serving bowl. Add the snow peas, carrot, and inexperienced onions and toss gently.
- In a small dish, make the peanut sauce by whisking collectively the vinegar, orange juice, agave nectar, soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter, ginger, garlic, and crushed purple pepper.
- Add the sauce and toss to distribute nicely. Sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Serve at room temperature or chill till serving time. Makes 8 servings.
Make this recipe gluten-free by swapping out rice noodles for soba noodles and utilizing a gluten-free soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 18 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 4 minutes
- Class: Dinner
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 218
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 508 mg
- Fats: 7 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 9 g
Key phrases: soba noodle, soba noodle recipe, chilly soba noodle salad, soba noodle salad
Strive just a few of my different favourite vegan salad recipes:
Black Lentil Pesto Salad with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Pomegranate Avocado Quinoa Salad
Winter Jewel Salad with Orange French dressing
Spicy Sorghum Salad with Avocado
Arugula Salad with Tomatoes
This publish could comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, click on right here.